Friday, April 27, 2012

Winner and 'Spotlight on You'


Hiya folks!

Oh boy, am I late with everything this week! This new Dog is taking up such a lot of walkies time that I haven't got any time for the rest of my chores!! Well, that's my excuse anyway! lol.

Time to announce the winner of the Layered Up challenge, what a gorgeous collection of entries we had this time too, many thanks folks! Here is our winner then, as chosen by Mr Random thingy:


#92 Samantha - Congratulations hun, it's you!!!

Get in touch with me (Teri) with your choice of FIVE Delicious Doodles images, and I'll get them across to you ASAP!

*************

And now for to Spotlight those who have made something with a
Delicious Doodles image, and we spotted quite a few this fortnight!!!
Not all of these were entered into the challenge but it's nice to see Delicious Doodles images being used in blogland, keep it up peeps!!


Lau W
using Just Purr-fect



EmKay
using I'm Ba-aack!!



DeonnaB
using Ivy Fairy



Shell
using Evil Carnival Clown



SallyH
using Primrose



Nikki
using Daffodils



Elisa
using Voodoo Woman



Donna
using Pirate Polly, Treasure Map and Pirate Ship Silhouette



Dragonllew
using Emo Valentine Fairy


Take your
'I was Spotlighted' badge, and wear it with pride!!


See you next time folks!
Teri xx


8 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Thank you for the spotlight! I'm putting the badge on my sidebar as we speak ;)

DonnaMundinger said...

Nice birthday present! Thanks for the spotlight. Grabbin' the badge! xxD

Deonna Bemish said...

Thanks for the Spotlight! have a great day.

Samantha said...

WOW random winner! thank you so much! off to email you now! hugs Samantha! AWESOME cards Spotlighted too! hugs me x

Sally H said...

Thanks so much for the spotlight, hun. much appreciated x

coops said...

thanks so much for the spotlight honour teri :D

xx coops xx

G8country life said...

Woohoo thanks for the spotlight! On my way to put my badge on my brag room, I love it thanks again : ) Elisa

Lau W said...

Oh thank you very much for the spotlight ! i grab my badge !
Thanks !
xxx